Warranty and Return Policy
Warranty and Return Policy
COMPLIANCE WITH FCC REGULATIONS (VALID IN U.S. ONLY)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions.
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired
Note: This equipment has been veriﬁed and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
In exceptional circumstances batteries may leak ﬂuids that can cause a chemical burn injury or ruin your product. To avoid battery leakage:
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (Nickel-cadmium) batteries.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Dispose of battery(ies) safely.
- Do not dispose of this product in a ﬁre. The batteries inside may explode or leak.
- Protect the environment by not disposing of this product with household waste [2002/96/EC]. Check your local
- authority for recycling advice and facilities.
- Do not wrap your hair around the ears
- This device is not water resistant; any exposure to liquid will damage the product.
- Do not use if you have a skin infection, immediately stop using the headset and visit a dermatologist.
- Handle with care, while carrying it around. Do not swing it around.
- If you drop or apply any huge shock, immediately stop
- Operation Environment and Storage Environment Speciﬁcation using it.
- Storage speciﬁcation is 5 to 35°C and 20 to 80% humidity. When applying the headset, please be careful of the
- Do not place any magnets close by.sensors.
- Do not use any paint thinner or benzene to clean.
- Do not manually rotate the motors at any time.
- Do not wash the ears.
- If you drop your headset, immediately turn off the headset.
- If you get water or contaminants on the headset, turn it off immediately.
- Disassembling, modifying or repairing will void warranty.
- It is suggested to use the original box to store and carry your headset.
- This product was not designed for medical applications.
Limited 30 Day Warranty
This is an important document. Attach your original sales receipt bill of sales to this card and keep in a safe place. Your sales receipt (bill of sale) is your proof of purchase.
NeuroSky warranty remains in effect for 30 days from the date of factory shipment.
What is covered:
This warranty is extended to the original owner and applies to defect in materials and workmanship of the Necomimi (the “Product”), provided the Product is properly maintained with care and use for personal entertainment purposes only. A copy of the dated, original sales receipt (bill of sale) must be presented whenever service is required.
What is not covered:
Except as speciﬁed below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship. The following are not covered:
Defects or damage the result from (a) improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the Product resulting from misuse, such as forcing the motors while the headset is on the on or off position; (b) contact with liquid, food, water, extreme humidity, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; (c) use of the Product or accessories for commercial, institutional, medical, or health-related purposes or subjecting the Product or accessories to abnormal usage or conditions; (d) other acts which are not the fault of NeuroSky; (e) failure to follow instructions contained in the Necomimi User Guide.
If, within the stated warranty period, the Product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, the purchaser must contact the NeuroSky customer service department at support email address. Product returns without the proper Return Material Authorization from NeuroSky customer service representative will be returned to the customer unopened.
Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or execution of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on the length of an implied warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you speciﬁc legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or from one jurisdiction to another.
125 Market Street #750
San Jose, CA 95032
Customer Service email: email@example.com